Saturday 22 May 2010

21st May

21st May 2010

Today we did some more work on the dragon in class 2.


He just needs his tail doing and some eyes. The children want some fire coming out of his mouth too.

21st May 1905
"Empire Day" celebrated in school in the afternoon, as follows:- Lesson 1.30-2.30 (registers closed 1.30 prompt!)
Lesson on "The Empire-it's growth of greatness" having been given in each class separately, an address with questioning was given by me, and the National Anthem was then sung. Cheers were given for the King, The Navy, the Army, the Mother Country and the colonies, and the children then played out until 3.30. After this prayers were said and the school dismissed.

1 comment:

  1. lovely dragon ...thanks for visiting my blog ...I teach textiles in a secondary school and every other week I go into one of the feeder schools to do textiles as part of transition the post on my blog is part of their Indian Topic ....I am always amazed how creative the younger ones are ....what happens when they come up to 'big school' i wonder......Lorna

    ReplyDelete